http://www.monitoredalarms.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo1.gif 0 0 admin http://www.monitoredalarms.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo1.gif admin2014-06-09 12:40:072014-06-09 12:45:40Holiday Security Tips
With the July school holidays approaching please consider the following if youâ€™re going away:
- Use timers to switch lights / radios on when youâ€™re not at home.
- Leave a car in your driveway or arrange for a neighbour to use your driveway to park their car.
- Arrange the post office to hold your email, suspend newspapers and arrange for a neighbour to clear flyers from your letter box.
- Remove high value items from view where possible or close curtains & blinds.
- Do not leave spare keys outside or car keys readily available inside the house.
- Ensure all security devices, sensor lights, window / door locks and security alarm are working correctly and on.
- Ensure you have plenty of security stickers prominently displayed to advise you have a monitored security alarm.
- Please advise the monitoring control room of any changes to your contact details (temporary or permanent) on (08)Â 9427 4800 or via email to:Â email@example.com